What is WEEE Compliance?
The WEEE Directive was introduced in 2005. The directive was for producers of WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electric Equipment), to take responsibility for the WEEE they produce. If you are a producer of EEE (Electronic and Electrical Equipment) and place more than of five tonnes of EEE per annum into the UK market, you are legally required to join a compliance scheme.The aim is to reduce the amount of this type of waste stream as well as encouraging recycling and re-use. There is also an ongoing aim to find more environmentally friendly ways of production.
WEEE offer you…
- Low cost compliance
- Free audits at your premises
- Free guidance on WEEE reporting
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Certification of registration
- Access to qualified experts who can help and advise you
- Regular industry news e-bulletins
Are you a Producer?